Get a first look at our 2018 products at the International Sportsmen’s Expo!
We’re in booth 778 at the Mountain America Expo Center in Sandy Utah from March 15th through March 18th
Checkout the NEW Electric Juggernaut LE
Up to 35 mph, carrying capacity of 375 lbs. and 5.4 hp maximum output. Finally, a true e-ATV! Order yours today.
“Think of taking the best qualities of a quad and dirt bike and combining them into one.” – Spotter Up – December 2017
“Yes, Rungu electric trike is a utility vehicle. While that can sometimes translate as “not fun,” after our afternoon blasting along the shoreline, the fun is very much alive and well.” – Popular Mechanics Online – October 2017
“This three-wheeled electric beast tames the toughest of trail conditions and leaves you grinning uncontrollably from ear to ear.” – Digital Trends – May 2017
“Ridiculously entertaining? Hell yes.” – Outside Magazine – January 2017
Power through your winter commute
- Maneuver in soft snow – the two front wheels let you carve through soft snow without fear of washing out like a two-wheeled fat bike.
- Power when you need it – use the throttle to power you uphill through the soft stuff or whenever you want.
- Practical range – up to 15 miles on throttle alone,up to 30 miles of range if you pedal and throttle.
- Latest battery technology – Full recharge in less than five hours
Ideal for hunters
- Stealthy access – a quiet electric drive gets you to the back country with enough power for the hills. Optional Camo package available.
- Towing capability – use an optional trailer to haul your gear and provisions to your tree stand or your blind quickly and quietly.
- Stability and Durability – three wheels with a high-reliability, direct-drive motor powers through mud, snow, streams and sand.
- Portability – one third the weight of a small ATV, you can lift the Electric Juggernaut into the bed of a pick up or mount onto the back of your vehicle.
Fast access to your ski area or surf break
- Skip the parking lot – Rungu Electric Juggernaut carries you and your equipment from your garage directly to the break, back country access or the ski-lift.
- Warm up on your way – Use the throttle for the soft sand and the deep snow, but pedal the rest of the time to get ready for the surf or the slopes.
- Keep it green – Rungu Electric Juggernaut has a fraction of the carbon footprint of a car, snowmobile, or ATV.
- Get back home faster – Load your equipment and power past the parking lots to get home before the crowds.
* Compared with Electric Fat Bikes available online in the US as of December 2016