One of the “10 most beautiful bicycles of 2016“- BBC.com
Special introductory pricing for US customers – Buy online in September and save $1,000!
OK, why the Electric Juggernaut?
- All of the benefits of an e-bike, plus the off-road control of an ATV
- Stability and power to ride and tow gear with the same confidence and control on sand and snow as on the road.
Like an ATV:
|Traction in snow, mud and sand||Yes||Yes|
|More stability than a two-wheel vehicle||Yes||Yes|
|Cargo and gear towing capability off-road||Yes||Yes|
|Fun to ride||Yes||Yes|
Why Electric Juggernaut instead of an ATV?
- Lighter– at 1/3 the weight of the lightest ATV, it’s easier to maneuver whether riding it or loading it. At 90 lbs., you can carry it on a bike rack. Yet, it’s powerful enough to get you through mud, snow and sand.
- Smaller footprint– with the footprint of a dirt bike, you can easily fit two Electric Juggernauts in the space of one ATV.
- Greener– No gas, no emissions. Electric Juggernaut has less than one tenth of the carbon footprint of an ATV.
- Cheaper to operate– with no oil changes and gas at two dollars a gallon, an ATV costs twice as much per mile.
- All-purpose personal transport– as easy to ride on the road as on soft ground, use Electric Juggernaut to get around town.
What’s the range on one battery charge?
- If you ride in soft sand or deep snow, 3-5 miles. If you ride on dirt and asphalt and pedal occasionally, the range is 20-30 miles.
What happens if I run out of battery?
- You still have pedals and small gears that will get you home.
Why the Electric Juggernaut instead of an electric Fat Bike?
- Better stability in soft sand and deep snow.The two wheels in front help avoid washouts and will even help you stay upright when you power slide.
- Higher power. Electric Juggernaut uses a 2,000 W hub motor – three to five times as powerful as most electric Fat Bikes.
- More torque. Electric Juggernaut hub motor maximizes torque for sand, snow, mud and hills.
Compared to any electric bike:
|No problem with parking||Yes||Yes|
|Control over pace of ride||Yes||Yes|
|Less regulated and less maintenance than a gas powered vehicle||Yes||Yes|